Can you believe in your life with what you'd like to achieve?
So many questions... :)
Here are some ideas instead:
When making a list of where you'd like to go and what adventure to choose next be SMART
- Specific- precise, and specified. who what where when why
- Measurable- clear goal, what is it exactly you'd like to achieve?
- Achievable- that can be worked towards and do not set yourself up for failure. what's your plan?
- Realistic- be honest with yourself, can it realistically happen under all these set terms?
- Timeable- time frame for structure
But don't forget, the most trusted method for finding out what you want is believing in yourself to deserve exactly what you need.