Monday, September 2, 2013

Rilo Kiley- More Adventurous



Bringing back one of my favorite albums! As I leave school once again, I am seeing my life come full circle. Joy is in my muscles and I remember what it feels like to stretch! To revisit old songs with the same zest, to clear out things in life, both literally and figuratively, that no longer serve me- to always leave a space in your home for dancing.
 With this end comes a beginning and I am ready! Even if I do not know the coordinates of my destination, this time, I have a path to roam.
 I am ready to explore the renewal that comes with the season. As the summer comes to an end, I feel a little more adventurous.

How to listen to this album
belly on the ground knees bent and up daydreaming through a magazine
in the car windows rolled down along the highway
think of your past loves- the ones that lasted summers long
your best friends -the ones who sing this song
take the long way home
Jenny Lewis deserves that


No comments:

Post a Comment