Monday, September 27, 2010

farsightedness

sometimes as we go on are way we revisit old things. Things that are not necessarily old but comfortable. In our memories they are things that have settled in ourselves- things  that we often forget. Revisiting is often a process of un-forgetting.

When I say I believe in people I also think I believe the outrageous funny and incredible ways they live behave and do

We aren't superheroes, but this is what I grew up on. Bits of everyday beyond belief. Spandex and light shows. We want to do a little better and contribute.
To do so, look back. Look to where you were inspired. It may not be a children's T.V. show, it may be something so recently as ten minutes ago. You can go back if it lets you see nearby.




Also was this really the Power Ranger theme song?

No comments:

Post a Comment