Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First words

 no yes please stop go thank you youre welcome love okay
these were some of my first words

All of us at some point have learned these words as a child. Small words that expressed our desire to start a day, explore a need, and continue a relationship.

Sometimes as I try to find the balance in my life,  I remember these words. Because in truth, we often forget them. We forget their importance and in doing so, we do not use them as frequently. Perhaps it is because so many new and complex ideas pop into our world.

But each one is true and though they seem simple enough they can never be over used. 

So when I go looking to go further in an adventure, a day and in renewal, I use these words and mean them too.

Attached is 1234 and my ring tone performed by Feist. It's the beginning. In it I hear good things.  I hope you do too!



No comments:

Post a Comment