Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to make five minutes

Some meditate...


In honor of National Novel Writing Month, I paid homage to my degree. Despite spending four years as a declared writing major, I sometimes find it hard to assert myself in the things that make me most like myself.  With writing there is respect and dedication. But there is also doubt. For some, it is that fear of wasting time.

 Whatever happens I have tried for five minutes to find five minutes. I have stopped. I have set a deadline. I have the time.

A goal is something you reach, a resolution is something you hit and keep going. The thing about five minutes is it will always pass.

How would you spend the rest of the 23.5 hours if you know that 5 minutes of your day are just for you?


Meditation is also nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment